Friday, June 20, 2014

Welcome to GastroPrimal

So, after three years of blogging and much debate and deliberation, I've come to the conclusion that it's time for a new image.  With all of the changes I've seen in my life since I began writing The Tipsy Cupcake, I'm in a different place and I want my blog to reflect that.  For all of my loyal readers, no worries, the complete blogging archive has been brought over with me so all of your favorite recipes and stories are preserved and still easy to search through.

Moving forward, GastroPrimal will focus on fusing innovative culinary inspiration, scientific techniques and wholesome, natural ingredients to create new innovative dishes and bring them into your home.

Welcome to the GastroPrimal movement... because primal and paleo food can be sexy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment