Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy December Everyone!

Well, first and foremost, I hope you all had a wonderful, healthy and happy holiday this past week.  I'm a huge fan of Thanksgiving - a holiday based around family, food and football - winner.  I can hardly believe that it's already December!

This past weekend was a great chance to catch up on some much needed rest from the gym - which I know I need more of but always managed to avoid.  The gym being closed however, kind of forced me to take a breather.  James and I incorporated mobility training and a body weight met-con on Friday but for the most part, I relished in four days without picking up a barbell.  As a result, I felt pretty solid kicking off my week.  

Our kitchen has been re-paleo-ized after the holiday and purged of tempting cheat foods.  We're trying to look at the holiday season as a few scattered, special days without rules governing our eating as opposed to a full blow season on binging.  I feel better when I eat well and I can honestly say I'll enjoy the holidays more if I'm not bloated and dealing with stomach discomfort.  

I'd love to hear some tips from our readers regarding their best tips for staying on track over the holidays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment